Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Owls and Whales and Cars...OH MY!!!

Let's face it. I have an extreme addiction to fabric...along with chocolate and Grey's Anatomy, but that's another post!

Lately I've been seeing a lot of cute animal and kid-friendly prints popping up. Hawthorne Threads (my go-to for all things fabric!) does a fabulous job at keeping us fabric junkies drooling and coming back for more!

Would you believe that for all the number of bags I've made I've never made one for my very own children!?! What is wrong with me! My little Lydia would absolutely DIE over one. She's a total girly girl and loves trying on my clothes and makeup! The boys...well, their boys - but they still have things they need to travel with! I think it's about time I change that!

As I was oo-ing and ah-ing over all the great fabrics, I made a little purchase of each! They'll be hitting the shop in a couple of days and I'll have a very limited quantity on each - Meaning I only have enough for 2 large sized bags in each. Additional yardage can be ordered, but right now I'm testing the waters. If you'd like something larger let me know - I'm sure I can make it happen! I have a really hard time saying no. I say it all day long to my kids, I hate having to say it to you too!



Coming This Week!!!

(Urban Circus)

(Dig It)

(Whales in Garden)

(Butterflies in Garden)

(Owls in Blue)

(Whales in Bermuda)

If you're like me and are afraid you're going to wait too long and the fabric you love will be gone, I'll take pre-orders. Shoot me an email at info@sweetsugarbeet.com or leave a comment and I'll be in touch.

Don't forget about the great other options you can add to the bag! I'm now offering a wipeable plastic lining and how cute would the bag be with your little one's name embroidered on the inside!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment