Monday, October 25, 2010

Introducing SUPER TUESDAY #1!

Super Tuesday!?! What the heck is Super Tuesday? The answer is simple! It's the best day of the week, for the next 9 weeks, to get amazing deals on all your favorite Sweet Sugar Beet items!!!

Okay, so maybe I'm a little dorky by calling it "Super Tuesday" but when I worked in the music industry every Tuesday was known as "Super Tuesday" - the day all the new releases hit the shelf. So, maybe I'm not releasing new items...but I'm certainly going to give you a heck of deal on some pretty cool ones, right!?!

Today marks promotion #1...and it's a GREAT one! $10 off any Market Bag! That's more than 15% off! And...YOU get to pick the fabrics! It's only today so act fast!



Click HERE for more details!

If for some reason the link says sold, click here, or shoot me an email at info@sweetsugarbeet.com. I just may not get a chance to relist right away once the 1st one sells but I will do my best!

To view other Market Bags created visit my photo album on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment