Friday, March 5, 2010

Las Olas Here I Come!

I've decided to temporarily close the shop as I get ready to head out to Florida for a much needed vacation. It's been a crazy week trying to pack for 3 kids, myself and let's face it, my husband too! I feel like I am packing up the entire house!

I thought I would share with you a little bit of what I've been working on over the last week.


Lots of custom orders! Luckily a group of my girlfriends were getting together to scrapbook last weekend. Although I love to scrapbook (and truly need to start working on my boys' album!) I took along my sewing machine and worked on orders. I worked on a little bit of everything - classic clutches, cosmetic bags and curvy clutches. You'll notice in the picture that a lot of them featured embroidery. What a great addition it adds to the bags!

Not rub it in...but this is where I'm headed! Las Olas in Satellite Beach, FL. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Let's just hope that there are a few days of warm weather so the kids can enjoy playing on the beach and that my pastey white skin can absorb some rays!



The shop will re-open on the 15th! And don't worry, I haven't forgot about sharing the new line with you. I promise to show a sneak peek when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment