Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wedding Season is Upon Us!

I love weddings! It's so fun to hear what color schemes brides are using these days. So many are going bold and bright - like one of my recent customers who is using hot pink and yellow! What a great color combination. When she contacted me to design jewelry holders for her bridesmaids she settled on a great fabric by Etsuko Furuya called Animal Silhouette.



In order to make the holders more personalized I embroidered each of the girls names on the inside flap.



The best part is that the girls can use these again and again...and not just for their jewelry! The holders are the perfect size for cash, credit cards, ID, gift cards, business cards and wallet sized photos.

I've been receiving a lot of requests for wedding orders lately...the wedding season is truly upon us!

For more details on embroidery check out my Etsy page.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the personalization!! SOOO cool! I bet you are super busy with weddings. Need more? I am going to pass your website on to a few friends getting married this summer right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! I LOVE these!!!
    I will pass on your name as well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Wonderful the way they are personalized too!

    ReplyDelete