Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Handmade @ Blue House



My first show of the year is quickly approaching! This Saturday, 3/20, from 11am-5pm I will be at Handmade @ Blue House at Blue House Ann Arbor. The event will feature over 25+ local artists! You'll find handmade jewelry, artwork, buttons, handbags, greeting cards, vintage and more!

There is a small donation for admission to the event, which goes to The Neutral Zone, a local non-profit teen center.

I am so thrilled to be a part of this event. I visited the shop before anything was ever set up. It's a quaint old house with a lot of character that sits across the street from The University of Michigan's Football Stadium. (For those of you that know me, I am a true blood Spartan so seeing that "M" does give me a little "cringe") - haha! The best part is that I will be selling on consignment there so you can find my items on a regular basis in the shop!

For more information on Blue House and events that they have coming up check out their new blog!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment